Data Quality Analyst
FCR Media Belgium is part of an international group and has established itself as a solid partner in ensuring their clients’ digital presence and visibility. Digital solutions are delivered with the necessary customer focus, positive energy and integrity. Our “can do”-mentality just tops it all off!
The Data Quality Analyst will be driving projects to manage the master database and will be responsible for the collection, analysis, reporting and tracking of data quality. This position would suit an experienced data analyst who has experience of working in a fast paced environment where priorities can change regularly. He/she also has the potential to lead a team.
- Define content strategy and develop data quality roadmap with tactics to proactively and reactively improve the quality of the different content elements in our databases.
- Validate the accuracy of data received from various sources in accordance with a set of data quality guidelines.
- Identify duplicate records utilizing prebuilt and tailored data matching rules and formulate a corresponding clean-up strategy.
- Define and execute data quality procedures that will assure the accuracy and reliability of our database.
- Develop solutions to acquire new data in a manner that is compatible with achieving the desired quality targets.
- Match incoming data feeds with existing content for allocation, enrichment, and de-duplication purposes.
- Manage data publication tasks by collaborating with a developers, analysts and SMEs.
- Promote continuous improvement through research and analysis of queries and data quality control
- Initiate, manage and coordinate cross-functional and cross-departmental database related projects
- Servicing ad-hoc data requests with a fast turnaround combined with the ability to work on more structural solutions that will allow us to tackle data problems before they occur.
- Work effectively within teams or by yourself, proactively identifying and resolving problems.
- Root cause analysis, process re-engineering, and developing new technical enablers (Webscraping scripts, Matching routine, Data validation scripts) will be pivotal to this role.
Heb ik het?
We are looking for a candidate with relevant experience in:
- Relational databases (PostgreSQL / MySQL)
- Advanced Excel e.g., pivot tables, VLOOKUP functions, etc.
- Strong SQL scripting
- ETL tools e.g. Pentaho, Informatica
It’s an asset to have knowledge of:
- Regular expressions / XPath
What's in it for me?
- You will work with global strategic partners like Harman with whom you will collaborate to deliver projects
- You will have the opportunity to bring your experiences to our team, to help us better shape our future
- You will be part of a dynamic team where change is constant and the challenges rewarding
- You will be offered a competitive salary package. (This opportunity is open to freelancers)